As an Employer of Choice, NRG Services are an innovative industry leader who provide their employees exceptional professional development opportunities and offer a superior range of benefits. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
With our portfolio of works consistently expanding, we are seeking Administration Support Officers to join our team in Toowoomba and Brisbane! The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to our office and site-based teams
- Liaising with customers and clients daily
- Data entry
- Screening phone calls and emails
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a very keen eye for detail, is organised, enthusiastic, and is able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Simpro or Jobpac experience will be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in the construction industry would be advantageous
To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.