With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are currently seeking motivated and energetic Apprentice Electricians with a previous trade background and experience in the construction industry to join our team. The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous trade background, in carpentry, plumbing or mechanical would be highly advantageous
- Minimum 3+ years in construction industry or similar
- Previous electrical or air conditioning/refrigeration experience will be highly regarded
- Good manual dexterity, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- A sound level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Manual drivers licence and own reliable transport
- A Blue or White Card
Successful candidates will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with discounted health benefit plans – we believe we practice what others only preach.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, CLICK HERE to apply now!