NRG Services are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Area Manager to join our team to help us develop within the Brisbane region.
This position will report to the Operations Manager – Building Services Division and will be responsible for expanding the business and the delivery of the facility maintenance and minor works projects within the metropolitan areas.
As the Area Manager, the successful candidate will also be responsible for business development, completing competitive project estimates, monitoring of monthly job costs, programming and letting schedules, and managing resources and sub-contractors. Importantly, this position will build and maintain lasting professional relationships with customers and clients, growing and delivering a strong pipeline of works to ensure sustainability within the focus industries.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification in Project Management (preferred)
- Advanced level knowledge and skills of the electrical / mechanical / construction fields
- Demonstrated project management experience with a proven ability to deliver quality, timely and cost-efficient outcomes
- Ability to develop client and project pipelines to create new business opportunities
- Proven business development experience
- Experience working with project and/or maintenance software platforms
- Highly developed organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and support teams
Our diverse works encompass industry sectors including: health services, education facilities, commercial construction, industrial facilities, data centre and power distribution facilities, building and energy management systems, processing and manufacturing facilities, pharmaceutical projects and facilities maintenance.
The successful candidate will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
To apply for this opportunity CLICK HERE.