NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, communications and facility maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. NRG Services is based in Toowoomba with offices in Brisbane and Roma, and are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services is seeking applications from experienced and qualified Commercial and Industrial Maintenance Electricians to join our team in Toowoomba. The role will include new installations and maintenance works across a variety of projects and sites, predominately commercial, industrial and manufacturing facilities. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+ years post trade experience on either commercial or industrial projects;
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence);
- Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- PLC experience is advantageous;
- Experience in industrial fault-finding and breakdown repairs;
- Proven experience in both Breakdown and Preventative Maintenance;
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation, discounted health benefit plans and paid parental leave, we believe we practice what others only preach.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click to APPLY NOW!