With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Communication Technicians / Cablers to join our team. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Open Registration Cabling licence with endorsements and/or Trade Certificate with QLD Electrical Licence)
- Experience in the installation in new constructions builds and cabling
- Experience in cabling high density communication rooms and data centres
- Experience in the installation and termination of fibre
- Open Manual Drivers Licence
- The ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
Successful candidates will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation and discounted health benefit plans, we believe we practice what others only preach.
If you are interested in being part of a truly progressive Company, send your covering letter and resume to email@example.com today.