As an Employer of Choice, NRG Services are an innovative industry leader who provide their employees exceptional professional development opportunities and offer a superior range of benefits. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
About the Company?
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients in the construction, government, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries throughout Australia, and offers electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication, security, construction and facility management solutions to our clients. NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
What are we looking for?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Draftsperson to join our team in Toowoomba. Candidates in the early stages of their drafting career and /or currently studying within design drafting field, who are wanting a career within the commercial building industry are encouraged to apply! In this exciting position, supported by the Engineering team, you will assist with the creation and modification of engineering designs and shop drawings for service-based projects. Additional duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with drafting and revising drawings
- With support, complete detailed 3D designs from rough sketches utilising the latest CAD / Revit programs
- Producing drawings and deliverables on a timely basis and ensuring that they are in accordance with all codes and standards as provided by engineers or designers
- Preparing drawings and transmittals for project submittals
- Liaising with clients in relation to the specifics of the drawings
- Document control for design projects
- Carrying out as-build mark ups
- Supporting the generation and submission of design reports and schedules
- General project support and admin duties
The successful applicant will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent administration skills with willingness to learn
- Previous experience using a CAD package such as AutoCAD would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and innovatively
What we offer?
Whilst given the opportunity to learn the latest drafting techniques and work on a range of leading-edge projects, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a values-driven company, committed to your professional development. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.