Toowoomba based role with the flexibility to travel / work rosters
Great opportunity for career progression
NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical and communications solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. As an integral part of the FKG Group and based in Toowoomba, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Electricians. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1+ years post trade experience on either commercial or industrial projects;
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence);
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- Ability to work in accordance with relevant systems, policies and procedures;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation, discounted health benefit plans and paid parental leave, we believe we practice what others only preach.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, APPLY NOW!