Who are we?
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients in the construction, government, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries throughout Australia, and offers electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication, security, construction and facility management solutions to our clients. NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
About the role
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Electricians to join our team! As an electrician you will be provided with the opportunity to work on projects of all sizes in a variety of different sectors.
To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Electrotechnology Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence);
- Open manual drivers licence;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to safety and the environment;
- Ability to work in accordance with relevant systems, policies and procedures;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
What we offer?
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a values-driven company, committed to your professional development.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.