With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Electricians to join both our Maintenance and Minor Works team and Electrical projects team!
Positions within the Maintenance and Minor Works team will include new installations and maintenance works across a variety of projects and sites, predominately industrial and manufacturing facilities.
Positions within the Electrical projects team will include the opportunity to work on projects of all sizes in a variety of different sectors.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 + years post trade experience on either commercial or industrial projects
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence)
- Open manual drivers licence
- Ability to work in accordance with relevant systems, policies and procedures
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – electrical
- High Voltage switching and cable jointing qualifications
- PLC experience
- Proven experience in industrial fault-finding and breakdown repairs
Successful candidates will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
The NRG employment experience is second to none, with an exciting range of benefits offered to our team members. Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation and discounted health benefit plans, we believe we practice what others only preach. Combined with competitive remuneration packages and professional development opportunities, being part of the NRG team is a truly unique experience.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, CLICK HERE to apply now.