NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, communications and facility maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining health, education, defence and energy industries., NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking expressions of interest from experienced and qualified Facility Managers who are looking to take the next step in their career. Working within the Building Services team within NRG the candidate will play a vital role in the delivery of the commercial building and facility maintenance aspects of our projects. The successful candidate will be hands-on, client focused, safety orientated and a lateral thinker who has a positive can-do approach.
To be successful, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years practical experience in commercial construction projects;
- Medium Rise Site Supervisors Licence;
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous;
- Excellent technical construction skills with the ability to solve problems and rectify technical issues;
- Hands on, practical approach to tasks, displaying refined carpentry skills and other multiple trade skills (ie. concrete, tiling, plastering, roofing etc);
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in subcontractor management and a well-developed knowledge of contracts;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage individuals and high performance teams;
- Highly developed time management, scheduling, and organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines; and
- Experience working in live environments with a focus on occupant and public safety.
In return, you will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. We offer competitive salary packages and exciting employee benefits to enhance the employment experience.
If you would like an opportunity to be a part of a truly family oriented and professional organisation, please send your cover letter and CV outlining your experience today or APPLY NOW!