NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, communications, building services and facility maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. Based in Toowoomba, with offices in Brisbane and Roma, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
NRG Services offers a total end to end solution for the design, installation and maintenance of all heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration services in light commercial projects to industrial settings. Our ability to design and complete bespoke projects and supply, install and maintain building management systems ensures our team are exposed and upskilled to deliver interesting and challenging projects.
Due to our expanding portfolio of works, NRG Services are currently seeking applications from qualified HVAC Installation & Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to join our Building Services team to work in various facilities throughout the South West and Darling Downs regions of Queensland. These positions are perfect for trade qualified candidates who are based in Toowoomba and who have the flexibility to work away from home at times. To be successful, candidates will be able to work closely with our Site Supervisors, Project Managers and Engineering team, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold appropriate qualification and licensing
- Post trade and previous installation experience would be advantageous, although not essential
- Previous refrigeration and preventative maintenance experience would be advantageous, although not essential
- Ability to read and interpret site drawings
- Ability to work in a safe manner and comply with company and client procedures and systems
- Strong understanding of commercial mechanical systems and installation techniques
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
You must hold the following licences:
- Mechanical Services – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration – Occupational QBCC Licence
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) Licence
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence, and
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Successful applicants will be provided with uniforms, company vehicle, phone and iPad. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now!