- Full time, permanent positions on offer
- Brisbane and Toowoomba based roles
- Great opportunity for career progression
NRG’s air-conditioning and refrigeration services offer a total end to end solution for the design, installation of all heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration services in industrial and commercial projects. Our ability to design and complete bespoke projects, and supply, install and maintain building management systems ensures our team are exposed to interesting and challenging projects.
Due to our expanding portfolio of works and upcoming opportunities, NRG Services are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced and qualified HVAC / Mechanical Technicians and Site Supervisors to join our Mechanical projects team to work on various commercial, industrial and construction projects. These positions are perfect for trade qualified candidates who will be based in either our Toowoomba or Brisbane Offices. To be successful, candidates will be able to work closely with our Site Supervisors, Project Managers and Engineering team, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold appropriate qualification and licensing, with post trade experience
- Previous experience in any of the following: installation of split systems, ducted systems, package type systems, VRV, chilled water systems and ventilation systems
- Previous mechanical experience in commercial or industrial industries would be advantageous, although not essential
- Proven ability to install mechanical equipment
- Ability to read and interpret site drawings
- Ability to work in a safe manner and comply with company and client procedures and systems
- Strong understanding of commercial mechanical systems and installation techniques
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, and
- Great customer service and communication skills
You must hold the following licences:
- Mechanical Services – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration – Occupational QBCC Licence
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) Licence
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence, and
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Successful applicants will be provided with uniforms, company vehicle, phone and iPad. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now by emailing email@example.com.
**Relocation assistance options may be discussed with successful candidates**