Join the NRG Services Team today!
- Progressive, dynamic organisation
- Exceptional employee benefits and reputable culture
- Brisbane or Toowoomba based position
NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, communications building services and facilities maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. NRG Services are based in Toowoomba, with offices in Brisbane in Roma, and are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Mechanical Engineers to join our team in Brisbane or Toowoomba. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for assistance in tendering, design, value management, drafting, quality assurance, commissioning and verification of mechanical and HVAC-R installations.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5+ years working as a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Building Services Sector;
- RPEQ Certification preferred, but not essential;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- Extensive experience in designing, redesigning and managing in house HVAC designs;
- Experience in drafting using AutoCAD and Revit MEP;
- Ensuring all mechanical HVAC engineering is delivered on time;
- The ability to negotiate with external design agencies;
- Expert knowledge of Australian Standards and BCA;
- Varied project experience across multiple building types;
- The ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
Our diverse works encompass industry sectors including health services, education facilities, commercial construction, industrial facilities, data centre and power distribution facilities, building and energy management systems, processing and manufacturing facilities, pharmaceutical projects and facilities maintenance.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation and discounted health benefit plans, we believe we practice what others only preach.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and apply or find out more today!
**Relocation assistance options may be discussed with successful candidates**