With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Industrial Maintenance Electricians to join our team. The role will include new installations and maintenance works across a variety of projects and sites, predominately industrial and manufacturing facilities. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+ years post trade experience on industrial projects
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence)
- Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical
- Open manual drivers licence
- Experience in industrial fault-finding and breakdown repairs
- Must have proven experience in both breakdown and preventative maintenance
- High Voltage switching and cable jointing qualifications would be advantageous
- PLC experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation and discounted health benefit plans we believe we practice what others only preach.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click the link below to apply now: