NRG Services provides electrical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication and security services to the construction, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries. Based in Toowoomba, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
NRG’s Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Services offer a total end to end solution for the design, maintenance and installation of all heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration services in industrial, commercial, and residential premises. Our ability to supply, install and maintain building management systems ensures our team are exposed to interesting and challenging projects.
Due to our expanding portfolio of works, NRG are on the lookout for an Industrial Refrigeration Technician to join our team. This opportunity is perfect for trade qualified candidates who are looking for career progression and have the knowledge to provide technical advice and direction. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate qualification and licensing, with 3 years post trade experience;
- Ability to maintain and repair chiller systems of all types, air and water cooled, for both commercial and industrial industries
- Previous experience in the installation, service, maintenance and repairs of split systems, ducted systems, package type systems ammonia systems, VRV, VRF, and chilled water-cooling systems would be highly advantageous;
- Previous refrigeration and commercial cold storage experience in varying industries such as pharmaceutical, growth rooms, controlled environments, and process facilities;
- Experience in diagnosing faults and breakdown repairs for electronic, mechanical and electronic components of chiller systems;
- Strong knowledge of serviceability and installation of all types of compressors;
- Demonstrated experience in BMS and DDC control systems
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
You must hold the following Licences:
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning;
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) Licence;
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence; and
- Current QLD Drivers Licence.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation, discounted health benefit plans and paid parental leave, we believe we practice what others only preach.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, APPLY NOW!