Brisbane based position with the flexibility to travel / work rosters
Specialising in Brisbane based Maintenance & Minor Commercial Project Works
Progressive, dynamic organisation
NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical and communications solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. As an integral part of the FKG Group and based in Toowoomba, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Electricians to join the team based in Brisbane. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+ years post trade experience on either residential or commercial projects;
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence);
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- Experience in diagnosing faults and breakdown repairs;
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
NRG Services offers employees a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, please apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, APPLY NOW!