- Exceptional employee benefits and reputable culture
- Toowoomba or Brisbane based position
- Full time or part time capacity
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients in the construction, government, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries throughout Australia, and offers electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication, security, construction and facility management solutions to our clients. NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Marketing and Brand Specialist with a passion for brand marketing as well as organising events and coordinating sponsorship arrangements to join our team in either a full time or part time capacity. Hours for the position will be negotiable with the suitable candidate. Ideally the Marketing and Brand Specialist will be based in our head office in Toowoomba, however there is a possibility for the role to be based in our Brisbane office.
Working closely with the wider marketing team, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of marketing activities including:
- Event coordination (including project related events)
- Leveraging project experience across various sectors and markets
- Increasing digital marketing activities including web, social and paid ad initiatives
- Coordinating sponsorship activities and client relation activities
- Coordinating Industry Memberships and related activities
- Market research and targeted brand strategies
- Updating marketing materials such as digital communications, documents and various graphic design activities
- General marketing duties including budget management, brief development, content creation, copywriting and promotion
Ideally, the successful candidate will be a marketing ‘all-rounder’ who has experience coordinating events and maximising sponsorships, is vibrant, self-motivated and enthusiastic with an organised approach and the confidence to deliver quality outcomes for NRG Services. They should be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline (or currently studying)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular InDesign) preferable
To be considered for this position, applicants should possess excellent negotiation skills and understand the value and importance of delivering a positive and consistent message. Highly focused, proactive individuals that enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment would be ideal.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.