NRG Services are currently seeking an experienced and professional Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Toowoomba on a part time basis. Some flexibility may be required on occasion to assist in peak work demands and for coverage during leave periods.
Working closely with the wider marketing team and Group Manager for Marketing and Communications the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of marketing activities including:
- Preparing and posting content for social media pages
- Coordinating an internal newsletter
- Maintaining website content
- Organising and running events (including project related events)
- Coordinating sponsorship activities
- Coordinating client relation activities
- Coordinating Industry Memberships and related activities
- Updating marketing collateral (including basic design)
- General marketing duties
Ideally, the successful candidate will be a marketing ‘all-rounder’ who has experience in social media, writing content, coordinating events and maximising sponsorships, is vibrant, self-motivated and enthusiastic with an organised approach and the confidence to deliver quality outcomes for NRG Services. They should be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline (or currently studying)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular InDesign) preferable
To be considered for this position, applicants should possess excellent negotiation skills and understand the value and importance of delivering a positive and consistent message. Applicants that are highly focused, proactive and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment would be ideal.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, CLICK HERE to apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.