NRG Services provides mechanical, electrical, communications, security, dry fire, building services and facilities maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. NRG Services are based in Toowoomba, with offices in Brisbane and Roma, and are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding particularly in our new Brisbane location, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in Brisbane. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for assistance in tendering, design, value management, drafting, quality assurance, commissioning and verification of Mechanical installations.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5+ years working as a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Building Services Contracting Sector;
- RPEQ Certification preferred, but not essential;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- Extensive experience in designing, redesigning and managing in house Mechanical designs;
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Revit MEP;
- Ensuring all mechanical engineering is delivered on time;
- The ability to negotiate with external design agencies;
- Expert knowledge of Australian Standards and BCA;
- Varied project experience across multiple building types;
- The ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
Our diverse works encompass industry sectors including health services, education facilities, commercial construction, industrial facilities, data centre and power distribution facilities, building and energy management systems, processing and manufacturing facilities, pharmaceutical projects and facilities maintenance.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
NRG services offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well-balanced people. We believe we practice what others only preach as we truly believe our people are our greatest asset.
**Relocation assistance options may be discussed with successful candidates**