NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, communications and facility maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. NRG Services is based in Toowoomba with offices in Brisbane and Roma, and is well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services is seeking an enthusiastic Safety Advisor to join the NRG Services team. The successful candidate will actively champion safety on NRG Services work sites across Queensland and New South Wales, lead compliance across internal and external systems and provide advice and support to the project teams through the implementation of systems and processes to ensure an effective and positive safety culture is achieved.
NRG Services are currently on the lookout for qualified and experienced Safety Advisor to join the team. If you meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you:
- Vocational or Tertiary qualifications in safety (minimum Cert IV);
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Safety Advisor or similar role;
- Proven competency in incident investigation and auditing;
- Comprehensive understanding of current Work Health and Safety Legislation, Codes of Practice & Standards;
- Proven ability to influence safety outcomes at project level;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and negotiation;
- A current Blue or White Card, First Aid Certificate and CPR; and
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety and an understanding of behavioural based safety would also be an advantage.
We offer successful candidates:
- A competitive salary package;
- The opportunity to develop your career;
- Supportive and value driven family environment; and
- On the job and external training opportunities.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click to APPLY NOW!