NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical and communications solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. Based in Toowoomba, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
With our portfolio of works consistently expanding, a rare opportunity has arisen for an Operations Support Officer to join our team. This role is based in Toowoomba and is perfect for experienced administrators who are wanting to continue a career within commercial industry.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to our project teams
- Assisting with project quality assurance and contractual documentation
- Drafting and distributing project correspondence
- Screening phone calls
- Answering queries from internal / external staff
An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, you will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years administration experience
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A current drivers licence
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Jobpac experience will be highly regarded
- Previous experience working on project sites would be advantageous
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
NRG Services offers employees a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, please APPLY TODAY!