About the role?
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Operations Support Officer to join our team here in Toowoomba in a full-time capacity. We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and self-driven individuals who are wanting a career within the commercial industry. This role will be suited to an ‘all-rounder’ who will be able to work autonomously on a variety of different administration functions. This is an exciting role, within a fast-paced environment, with no 2 days the same! The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to all divisions
- Answering queries from internal / external staff
- General accounting administration, including coding invoices and raising PO’s
- Coordination of training courses and inductions, and scheduling training programs
- Data entry to ensure competency compliance and maintaining company registers
- Booking and coordinating travel for all divisions
- General administration and coordination of maintenance of fleet
- Coordination and distribution of corporate and site uniforms
- Assisting with internal communications
- Ordering branded stationery and stock management
With a solutions-focused approach, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ administration experience preferred
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration skills with willingness to learn
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and innovatively
What we offer?
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a values-driven company, committed to your professional development.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.