- Immediate commencement
- Full time, permanent positions on offer
- Great opportunity for career progression
NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, communications, building services and facility maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. Based in Toowoomba, with offices in Brisbane and Roma, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
NRG’s air-conditioning and refrigeration services offer a total end to end solution for the design, installation of all heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration services in industrial and commercial premises. Our ability to design and complete bespoke projects, supply, install and maintain building management systems ensures our team are exposed to interesting and challenging projects.
Due to our expanding portfolio of works, NRG are on the lookout for Refrigeration and HVAC-R Technicians to join our Mechanical projects team to work on various commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and construction projects. These opportunities are perfect for trade qualified candidates who are looking for career progression in the construction industry and have the knowledge to provide technical advice and direction. Ideally, the successful candidate will be based in Toowoomba and will need the flexibility to work away from home at times. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold appropriate qualification and licensing, with post trade experience
- Previous experience in any of the following: installation, service, maintenance and repairs of split systems, ducted systems, package type systems, VRV, VRF
- Previous refrigeration experience in commercial or industrial industries would be advantageous, although not essential
- Experience in diagnosing faults and breakdown repairs would be advantageous, although not essential
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
You must hold the following licences:
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning;
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) Licence;
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence; and
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity for potential career progression to develop into a Supervisory role within our company.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Successful applicants will be provided with uniforms, company vehicle, phone and iPad. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, email email@example.com and apply now!
**Relocation assistance options may be discussed with successful candidates**