NRG Services mechanical project team offer a total end to end solution for the design, installation and maintenance of all heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems to a range of all medium to large commercial and industrial projects, with a focus on specialised and bespoke type projects.
With an ability to provide total end-to-end solutions incorporating all mechanical installations, mechanical electrical installation and BMS installations, NRG Services can provide an opportunity for the right candidate to grow within our company and expand their knowledge and experience across the large range of areas within the air-conditioning and mechanical industry.
Due to our expanding portfolio of works, NRG are on the lookout for Refrigeration and HVAC Technicians and Supervisors to join our team in Toowoomba. These opportunities are perfect for trade qualified candidates who are looking for career progression and have the knowledge to provide technical advice and direction. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate qualification and licensing, with post trade experience
- Previous experience in the installation, service, maintenance and repairs of DX Air Conditioning Systems, Mechanical Ventilation Systems and Chilled Water Systems
- Previous Refrigeration and Air Conditioning installation experience in Commercial or Industrial industries would be advantageous
- Experience in diagnosing faults and breakdown repairs
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
Candidates must hold the following licences:
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) Licence
- QBCC Licence in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
Our Toowoomba head office has been designed with our employees in mind, and with facilities such as a gymnasium, pool, registered early learning centre and cutting-edge technologies, combined with 10% Superannuation and discounted health benefit plans, we believe we practice what others only preach. Successful applicants will be provided with a company vehicle, phone and iPad as well. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now!
**Relocation assistance options and roster options may be discussed with successful candidates**
To apply for this opportunity, CLICK HERE.