Toowoomba & Darling Downs
As an Employer of Choice, NRG Services are an innovative industry leader who provide their employees exceptional professional development opportunities and offer a superior range of benefits. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients in the construction, government, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries throughout Australia, and offers electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication, security, construction and facility management solutions to our clients.
NRG Services are currently seeking applications from experienced and qualified Security Technicians to join the team. Based in Toowoomba, the successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate licencing (Security Licence and Open Manual Drivers Licence)
- Open Cablers registration preferred though not essential
- Proven experience in installation, service, maintenance, and commissioning of a range of electronic security products including alarm, CCTV, access control and intercom systems
- The ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance. The NRG employment experience is second to none, with an exciting range of benefits offered to our team members. NRG Services offer competitive remuneration packages and professional development opportunities, we believe being part of the NRG team is a truly unique experience.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Seek – Security Technician Job in Toowoomba & Darling Downs – SEEK