As an Employer of Choice, NRG Services are an innovative industry leader who provide their employees exceptional professional development opportunities and offer a superior range of benefits. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients in the construction, government, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries throughout Australia, and offers electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication, security, construction and facility management solutions to our clients. NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Estimator, specialising in the Electrical industry to join our Brisbane based team! Key to this role will be the consultation and exchange of information between all stakeholders including Project Managers, client representatives and other functional teams of NRG Services. The successful candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and will be provided with the opportunity to work on a variety of tenders for a diverse range of clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier relationships and data base
- Compiling tender summaries, preliminaries, and detailed subcontractor / supplier quotation analysis
- Supervising, training, and mentoring other employees and junior estimators
- Negotiating with clients and/or consultants, following both the submission of tender and prior to acceptance, in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Maintaining estimate document control, filing systems and data bases
To be successful, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role within the electrical / commercial construction industry
- Proven experience in pricing commercial electrical and/or construction projects
- Ability to produce fully compliant, high quality and professional estimates and tender responses
- Ability to interpret a brief and execute requirements to deliver a high-quality proposal
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of initiative and efficiency
- An exceptional level of verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork orientation, initiative, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Positive and professional attitude
To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well-balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.