As an Employer of Choice, NRG Services are an innovative industry leader who provide their employees exceptional professional development opportunities and offer a superior range of benefits. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
About the Company?
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients throughout Australia, offering electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, fire, communication, security, construction, and facility management solutions to our clients. NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
About the role?
NRG Services currently has a rare opportunity for an experienced Services Manager to join our Brisbane based team! This role will be responsible for managing the operations of our Building Services field staff who offer specialist trade, engineering, and facility management services across a variety of sectors. In this new, exciting role, the successful candidate will be responsible for a diverse range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Developing and sustaining long term relationships
- Identifying current and future potential clients
- Leading, developing, supporting and mentoring your team
- Estimating, including preparation and submission of tenders
- Project Management
With a solutions-focused approach, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in Engineering (HVAC or Electrical preferred), trade qualifications or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in a management role within the trade industry
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across all multidiscipline services – mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, communications and fire
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with a highly developed ability to build and develop positive business relationships.
What we offer?
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a values-driven company, committed to your professional development. NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and we are focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.