Due to our expanding portfolio of commercial construction works, NRG Services are on the lookout for a Sheet Metal Duct Installer to join our team. This opportunity is perfect for candidates with a trade background in either plumbing, roofing or carpentry who are looking for a new opportunity in the commercial construction industry. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+years’ experience on either commercial or industrial projects
- Trade qualification in plumbing, roofing, carpentry or similar preferred
- Previous experience in sheet metal work, duct joinery and other metal works preferred but not essential
- Skills in the assembly and installation of sheet metal and flexible duct, fire dampers, air handling equipment, grilles and diffusers would be highly advantageous
- Working at Heights and EWP preferred but not essential
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Great customer service and communication skills
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity for potential career progression to develop into a Supervisory role within our company.
You will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. To be successful in this position, candidates will be able to think and act innovatively in complex or challenging situations while focusing on the continuous improvement of the company and themselves.
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, CLICK HERE to apply now!