With our current portfolio of works consistently expanding, NRG Services are seeking applications from experienced and qualified Construction Site Managers who are looking to take the next step in their career. Working within NRG’s Construction team the candidate will play a vital role in the delivery of the commercial building aspects of our projects. The successful candidate will be hands on, client focused, safety orientated and a lateral thinker who has a positive can-do approach.
To be successful, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated practical experience in delivering commercial construction projects
- Appropriate licencing and qualifications – QBCC Site Supervisor at a minimum
- Proven supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Excellent technical construction skills with the ability to solve problems and rectify technical issues
- Hand on, practical approach to tasks, displaying refined carpentry skills and other multiple trade skills (ie. concrete, tiling, plastering, roofing etc)
- Intermediate computer skills
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in subcontractor management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage individuals and high-performance teams
- Demonstrated time management, scheduling, and organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working in live environments with a focus on occupant and public safety
In return, you will be provided with the best attributes of a small team environment with the support of a progressive, well established larger organisation that is passionate about the development of our people. We offer competitive salary packages and exciting employee benefits to enhance the employment experience.
If you would like an opportunity to be a part of a truly family oriented and professional organisation, please send your cover letter and CV through to email@example.com outlining your experience today!