As an Employer of Choice, NRG Services are an innovative industry leader who provide their employees exceptional professional development opportunities and offer a superior range of benefits. If you’ve thought about joining the NRG team with a reputable culture, read on!
Who are we?
NRG Services provides exceptional trade and engineering services to a range of valued clients in the construction, government, civil, mining, energy and data storage industries throughout Australia, and offers electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, refrigeration, communication, security, construction and facility management solutions to our clients. NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
About the role
As we continue to grow, we are seeking Trades Assistants to join our team! You will be provided with the opportunity to work on projects of all sizes in a variety of different sectors.
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Open manual drivers licence;
- Construction Industry White Card;
- Machinery tickets (bobcat / excavator) would be advantageous, though not essential;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to safety and the environment;
- Ability to work in accordance with relevant systems, policies and procedures;
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
What we offer?
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a values-driven company, committed to your professional development. NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and we are focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.