NRG Services provides electrical, mechanical, communications building services and facilities maintenance solutions to the construction, civil, mining and energy industries. Based in Toowoomba, with offices in Brisbane and Roma, NRG Services are well positioned and experienced to deliver quality projects of every size and scope with a strong focus on the safety of our people and value performance.
We are currently seeking a motivated Undergraduate Accountant to join our team in Toowoomba! This opportunity will be best suited to a focused and enthusiastic person who embraces opportunity and seeks to add value and grow as part of a collaborative and outcomes focused team. As an Undergraduate Accountant, you will report to the Financial Controller and work closely with a wider team of like-minded individuals who will guide and mentor you.
Successful applications will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Current enrolment in or recent completion of tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce or a related discipline
- Practical experience, minimum 2 years preferred in a tax or commercial accounting setting
- Previous experience in computerised accounting software such as Jobpac is highly advantageous
- Ability to prepare financial reports and budgets
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on cash flow, debtors, stock control and other financial indicators
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
NRG Services fosters a genuinely supportive and team culture, and provides the opportunity for ongoing training and development, including support through professional accounting qualifications (i.e. CPA/CA). Highly focused, proactive individuals who take accountability for both personal and professional development are encouraged to apply!
NRG Services believe our employees are our NRG Family and offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.