- Minimum 3+ years post trade experience on either commercial or industrial projects;
- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Trade Certificate and QLD Electrical Licence);
- Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas - Electrical;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- PLC experience is advantageous;
- Experience in industrial fault-finding and breakdown repairs;
- Proven experience in both Breakdown and Preventative Maintenance;
- Ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
AT NRG SERVICES OUR PEOPLE MATTER.
At NRG Services, our people are at the centre of our values, our operations and are what truly makes NRG Services what it is.
With that in mind, we are committed to developing a team of professional, passionate and proficient people with like-minded values to help us lead the way in ensuring NRG Services remains an enduring, sustainable company which continues to perform beyond expectations.
Our People Matters strategy complements the whole employee experience at NRG Services by focusing on what is important to our people – their health and wellness, their safety and their families. In addition to employee learning and professional development programs, these strategies provide a range of employee benefits and initiatives to enhance the employment experience and empower our people to be the best they can be.