- Appropriate qualifications and licencing (Open Registration Cabling licence with Structured, Optic Fibre and Coaxial endorsements and/or Trade Certificate with QLD Electrical Licence);
- Extensive experience in the installation, commissioning and ongoing service of data cabling;
- Experience in the installation and termination of fibre;
- Open Manual Drivers Licence;
- The ability to work autonomously, and cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage job sites; and
- Great customer service and communication skills.
AT NRG SERVICES OUR PEOPLE MATTER.
At NRG Services, our people are at the centre of our values, our operations and are what truly makes NRG Services what it is.
With that in mind, we are committed to developing a team of professional, passionate and proficient people with like-minded values to help us lead the way in ensuring NRG Services remains an enduring, sustainable company which continues to perform beyond expectations.
Our People Matters strategy complements the whole employee experience at NRG Services by focusing on what is important to our people – their health and wellness, their safety and their families. In addition to employee learning and professional development programs, these strategies provide a range of employee benefits and initiatives to enhance the employment experience and empower our people to be the best they can be.