NRG Services specialise in the provisions of providing electrical, refrigeration and air-conditioning services to the health sector in Queensland. We have completed large scale upgrades and extensions to various facilities.
Our experienced team develop project management methodologies focused on detailed pre-planning and management to minimise disruption and enable the maintenance of operational service standards in hospitals and health related projects.
Our staff are familiar with and meet all the applicable standards required to work in Queensland’s health sector. Our team’s specific experience includes:
• Switchboard upgrades and associated mains and sub-main upgrades
• Generator installation and commissioning, including all associated synchronisation control configuration
• UPS installation and commissioning
• Smoke spill system compliance rectification works
• AS3003 Compliance audits and rectification works
• Chiller and air handling unit installations