FACILITY MAINTENANCE SERVICES.
NRG Services provide facility maintenance solutions across the electrical, HVAC-R and minor building works fields. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to service our clients.
As part of our facility maintenance services, our 24/7 service line allows clients to automatically log job requests. A customised portal is also available, allowing clients to quickly and easily log requests, access quotes and track the progress of their requests. Specific maintenance services include:
- Routine testing of emergency lighting and safety switches
- Routine and emergency maintenance of all commercial and industrial electrical and HVAC-R apparatus
- Minor upgrades to customer installations
- Load testing and thermo-scanning of switchboards and circuit hardware
- Industrial and commercial electrical breakdown and repair services
- Fault Diagnosis
- Switchboard maintenance and upgrades
- Building maintenance and minor building works
- Condition assessment
For all emergency or non-emergency servicing needs, contact the NRG Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07 4631 7900 during business hours (7am – 5pm), or alternatively call our 24/7 service line on 1300 NRG QLD (1300 674 753).
Get In Contact
Contact our experienced team of specialists today to discuss your project requirements
or to find out more
about our service offerings.
Our team has a wide
range of experience spanning a diverse range of services and sectors. Learn more about our proven track record.